Photography by John DeMajo and Kathleen DeMajo Adams
FOURTH CHURCH OF CHRIST SCIENTIST
134 Polk Avenue, New Orleans, LA.
Visit their website at http://www.christianscienceneworleans.org/
Originally built in 1912 to house Lakeview Presbyterian Church, this historic building became the home of Fourth Church of Christ, Scientist in December of 1950 when Lakeview Presbyterian moved to their newer facilities on Canal Blvd. Located at 134 Polk Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana, it is an historic structure that on July 19, 2002, was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR WICKS ORGAN OPUS 4691 (Built: 1966)
|Subbass 16||Principal 8||Rohr Flute 8|
|Quint 10-2/3||Gedeckt 8||Gemshorn 8|
|Principal 8||Rohr Flute 8||Celeste T.C. 8|
|Rohr Gedeckt 8||Gemshorn 8||Gemshorn 4|
|Choral Bass 4||Principal 4||Flute 4|
|Flute 2||Gedeckt 4||Quint 2-2/3|
|Fagot 8||Rohr Flute 4||Block Flute 2|
|Fagot 4||Octave 2||Larigot 1-1/3|
|Gemshorn 2||Gemshorn 1|
|Mixture III||Fagot 8|
|Vox Humana 8|
Return to New Orleans Churches Home Page...